eCWIP recently launched the training & events section of the portal. This section provides a range of training courses & events to support your staff. To secure your places we suggest that you book onto the courses as early as possible. The current courses include:
Health & Safety Courses
• Emergency First Aid Qualsafe Awards Level 3 (1 day course) - 21/05/2019 09:30-16:30 - The Technology Centre, Rossmore Business Park, Ellesmere Port
• Paediatric First Aid Qualsafe Award Level 3 (2 day course) - 05/06/2019, 06/06/2019 09:30-16:30 - The Technology Centre, Rossmore Business Park, Ellesmere Port
• First Aid at Work (3 day course) - 19/06/2019, 20/06/2019, 21/06/2019 09:30-16:30 - Mollington Banastre Hotel | MBH | 1 Parkgate Road | Chester | CH1 6NN
• First Aid at Work (3 day course) - 17/07/2019, 18/07/2019, 19/07/2019 09:30-16:30 - The Technology Centre, Rossmore Business Park, Ellesmere Port
• Paediatric First Aid Qualsafe Award Level 3 (2 day course) - 23/07/2019, 24/07/2019 09:30-16:30 - Mollington Banastre Hotel | MBH | 1 Parkgate Road | Chester | CH1 6NN
• Emergency First Aid Qualsafe Awards Level 3 (1 day course) - 11/09/2019 09:30-16:30 - Wyvern House | WH | Wyvern House | The Drumber | Winsford | CW7 1AH
Educational Psychology Courses
• Mental Health First Aid Training-Youth: (MHFAT:Y) - 2 days - 24/06/2019 and 25/06/2019 09:00-17:00 - Wyvern House | WH | Wyvern House | The Drumber | Winsford | CW7 1AH
• Mental Health First Aid Training-Youth: (MHFAT:Y) - 2 days - 16/07/2019 and 17/07/2019 09:00-17:00 - Wyvern House | WH | Wyvern House | The Drumber | Winsford | CW7 1AH
• Highfield ABC Level 2 Award Food Safety in Catering - 17/05/2019 09:15-16:45 – Nicholas House | 1 Black Friars | Chester | CH1 2NP
• Highfield ABC Level 2 Award Food Safety in Catering - 03/06/2019 09:15-16:45 - Wyvern House | WH | Wyvern House | The Drumber | Winsford | CW7 1AH
Fraud & Audit Courses
• Fraud & Audit Training workshop - 10/05/2019 09:30-12:30 - Wyvern House | WH | Wyvern House | The Drumber | Winsford | CW7 1AH
• Fraud & Audit Training workshop - 13/05/2019 09:30-12:30 - Wyvern House | WH | Wyvern House | The Drumber | Winsford | CW7 1AH
To book onto a course please visit: www.ecwip.business
If you have an existing account, click the login icon and enter your password. If you do not have an existing eCWIP login account, please click the ‘sign up’ icon and fill out your details. A member of the eCWIP team will create your account and email you once this is completed with instructions.
Once logged in, select the ‘Training’ menu heading (at the top of the page). Once on the training page, type the name of the course you are looking for in the ‘Find a course’ bar and search, then select the course you would like to look at in more detail. On the ‘Make a booking’ section, select an existing account from your school or create a new delegate (this is who will be completing the course).
To complete the booking, click the request button (at the bottom of the page) and then you MUST click into the shopping basket (top right of the page) and check the item out, the booking will not be secured until this final step is taken.
If you have any questions, please contact the eCWIP team on;
Working Rewards - Technology and Cycle scheme
Please see attached posters etc. advertising the cycle and technology window that is currently open, they both close on 31st May.
People can apply via the link below:
Please not that teachers are unable to apply for the technology benefit due to their terms and conditions.
eCWIP Schools & Academies Business Forum March 2019 - Slides and draft brochure of services
Thank you to everyone who attended the eCWIP Schools & Academies Business Forum (March 2019), we hope you found the morning useful and feel well equipped with knowledge ahead of the new year comeback.
Following on from the event please see attached the PowerPoint slides for your information. Also attached is the draft brochure for the services which may be available to your site (dependent on whether you are a school or academy), please note this may be subject to change. It is not the final service offer. However it will give you a feel for the services that will be available for 2019-20 academic year in advance of services being launched in April 2019.
You can also see our external partners PowerPoints (BRIO, Edsential, Qwest) slides from the day.
Further information on eCWIP Traded Services 2019/20 price lists will be released in the next few weeks. We are aiming to get the prices finalised as quickly as possible as we are aware schools need to start budgeting for the year.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.
The eCWIP Team
New Ways of Working
The attached briefing updates on the New Ways of Working programme - developing a common and consistent approach to working with families.
The project has reached an exciting time with training being launched and dates to book on to attend. Up to 900 staff will benefit from learning how to use this in their everyday practice.
To book a place on one of the dates for this training please click here
Fraud & Audit Training Workshops
Following on from the success of the previously held Fraud & Audit Training workshops we are delighted to offer new dates for MAY 2019. Colleagues who have attended previous sessions have been very positive and these are just a few of their feedback comments;
“very informative, full of useful information”
“very useful + practical tips, thank you”
“good balance of opportunities to discuss”
When are the new dates?
Friday 10th MAY 2019 – Wyvern House, Winsford
Monday 13th MAY 2019 – Civic Way, Ellesmere Port
Both sessions run from 9.30AM – 12.30PM
Remember it is open to anyone who has any financial involvement within your School.
Please visit the Audit and Fraud Training section of the portal to book your place! http://ecwip.education/Training